Wednesday 8 July 2009

Paint Him!

As a kid , I used to wonder about famous people.!!! What makes them famous? What is it that spreads fame of a person far and wide...Even as I read about Oliver Twist ..the same thing occurred to me... He was just a character created by Charles Dickens'...But our heart ached for the Orphan who was ill treated..our eyes filled up when Oliver was abused...fame need not always come with money or with real life people..it does come with characters who have been created...who have nothing but a wooden roof to protect themselves...!


Michael was a character to me!!! I had painted him with my brush and paints...I always saw him Bright in the hues I wanted to see him in..he always moved the way I wanted him to.... He sang the words which I wanted to hear....!


I am sure he was a similar portrait of many...everyone wanted to see him in a specific way and he never painted himself any different...everyone wanted him to sing what gave them pleasure and he with a smile sang it for us...!!

He was definitely a KING of POP!!...But I would call him KING of HEARTS !! He won so many with ease... I wonder if that heart is made of flesh & blood or a Magnet which keeps those people who love him sticking and hard to pull apart???





Ever since 25th of June..I have been watching and reading MJ music/moves/Biography.. I somehow cant get the fact rooted that he is not anymore among us...I saw the Video of his memorial yesterday and could stop myself when Paris Katherine Jackson spoke up...My heart ached and my eyes filled up...Let God be with his beloved ones....and MJ Rest in peace...!

And for all who drew his portrait..!! Don't Stop!! Keep painting him !!! Who knows? If he would come back in the hue which impresses his Magnetic Heart???




"And my goal in life is to give to the world what I was lucky to receive: the ecstasy of divine union through my music and my dance.- Michael Jackson"

2 comments:

  1. Not this ...but the one below on May Archive...IN THE WONDERLAND...ALice was totally by meeee...he he

    ReplyDelete