Wednesday 12 August 2009

A forgotten Beauty!

Not many talk about this tall ,elegant ,graceful beauty from Hyderabad anymore...she was crowned as Miss World..she did enough work for the poor children as she had once announced on the podium..but she is not quite talked about...the other Miss World's have already walked into fame,applause and families while this one remains covertive in her own way...

Yesterday as I watched an interview with Diana..I couldn't stop myself blurting out...she is real Beauty with Brains..of all the ladies crowned as Miss World and Miss Universe from India...I deify Lara Dutta, Sushmita Sen,Priyanka Chopra and Diana Hayden...They all have a unique air of elegance, maturity, ornateness and above all I love their voices...oooops!!!yeah u read that right!!!..I have this vague fixation on listening to people's voice and blow horn for them..May be because my mom always criticized of my voice being raucous,harsh and jarring...


I somehow never admired Aishwarya Rai...She of course is famous..she made a lot of heads turn to Indian Cinema and also that she is lovely,pretty and beautiful ...But she has a different air around her altogether..Its just an opinion..I know there is a huge fan following those blue eyes.. ;)

As I completed the whole interview..I felt Diana was a woman of substance and I loved the way she carried herself throughout the interview...have a look for urselves...




"It's Beauty that captures your attention...Personality which captures your heart..."

No comments:

Post a Comment