Wednesday 6 May 2009

Moments...

If someone asked me today ....I would immediately say.."My Wedding Moment " ..The moment the rings were exchanged..the moment he tied the chain around my neck.....Days passed and now its a few months since I have been on Knot...still I would say.... for, that is my most cherishable moment now.....

Read this little poem....

But half a moment
between here and there,
between day and night,
between yesterday and today.
But half a moment
to make a difference,
to see the moon,
to pick a flower,
to laugh,
to smile,
to hum a tune.
But half a moment
between life and death.
Half moments.....
Huge moments....


If someone asked me again...I would just say...Every moment in my life!!


Rewarding moment of Chris Angel...Listen to his words in the Video....

"Life is not measured by the number of Breaths we take , But by the MOMENTS that take our breath away..."

No comments:

Post a Comment